Job Profile for Estimator - 00025772
I am currently recruiting for an Estimator/Surveyor to join a reputable, well-known Construction Contractor based in Eastbourne. The Estimator/Surveyor will be working on a range of projects covering a variety of sectors including Heritage, Commercial and Education. My client are very well known across the South of the UK and pride themselves on their high standards of delivery across a multitude of sectors.
The successful Estimator/Surveyor will hold a qualification within the Construction industry and, ideally, be RICS or MCIOB accredited. The Estimator/Surveyor will also have a good knowledge of JCT Contracts and will have excellent commercial awareness. The ideal Estimator/Surveyor will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar position and will have Design and Build experience. It is important that experience within the industry is varied and covers multiple sectors due to the fact that the successful Estimator/Surveyor will be working on many different projects.
Estimator Position Overview
- Accountable to the Commercial Manager
- Work within a range of sectors including Healthcare, Leisure and Historical
- Visit sites across the South of the UK
- Estimate costs of materials and labour
- Calculate and prepare tender submissions
Estimator Position Requirements
- Industry relevant qualification
- RICS or MCIOB accredited, ideally
- Good knowledge of JCT contracts
- Experience within a range of construction sectors
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar position
- Ideally, experience of Design and Build
Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Other company benefits
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy