Care Co-ordinator, Domiciliary Care - Barnes
Care Co-ordinator, Extra Care Scheme, Barnes
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Coordinator to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business.
Our extra care scheme is a managed site where older people can live semi-independently within their own apartments, but with the added benefit of 24 hour care provided.
The Care Co-ordinator will have responsibility for overseeing the supervision of the team and aid the Scheme Manager in the efficient running of the service.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on managing your rotas to an impeccable standard, take pride in building relationships with your Care Assistants to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you!
This is a great chance to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care.
As a Care Co-ordinator your role will include the following duties:
- Line Manage Care Workers and other designated Juniors
- Organise and coordinate Care Services
- Ensure that the care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned taking into account travel time
- Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels
- Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker
- Liaise as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g. social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centered packages of care
- Handle queries from carers families and clients
- Take part in the On Call out of hours’ service as required
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
If this position could be of interest to you, please send a CV of interest.