Business Development Manager ERP- up to £85,000 £85,000 OTE
Business Development Manager (ERP) - up to £85,000 + £85,000 OTE
We are actively looking for a New Business Development Manager for an innovative computer software company that specialises in offering Enterprise Resource Planning software and other Automation tools solely on the Cloud.
Our client is the only company which implements business processes through any device, anytime, anywhere. Their SaaS Platform enables companies to achieve significant cost savings whilst improving efficiencies.
Due to their success, they are seeking an experienced Sales professional with a proven track record of selling at Enterprise level at least in the last 2 years to key decision makers such as CEOs, FDs, HRDs etc.
The ideal Business Development Manager should have a good background or experience selling ERP, HCM, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Process Engineering or Artificial Intelligence solutions. The average deal size ranges from £250k - £5.0m, thus you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and close business with similar values.
This role responsibilities includes:
- Develop, Nurture and run your Sales Region.
- Develop pipeline, maintain a healthy sales funnel and close business.
- Accurately forecast close dates and deal values.
- Negotiate contracts and close transactions.
To be considered you will need:
- Proven track record of selling to ERP solutions or similar cloud based applications such as digital automations; RPAs and AIs at an Enterprise Level
- Fantastic communication & presentation skills
- Completed a professional training such as Miller Heiman or similar
- Successfully sold to CEOs, FDs, HRDs & other similar Management level
Salary: £80 - 85,000 basic + £85,000 OTE uncapped with accelerators
- 27 days holidays + Bank Holidays package
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Care
- Life Insurance Cover,
- Salary reviews + more
Location: Homebased with UK wide coverage
Please apply as soon as possible.
Linkedin: C2B Solutions UK
New Business - Business Development - Account Manager - Account Management - B2B Sales - sales - ERP - HCM - RPA - AI - UK wide - Sales - Robotics - Robotics Process Automation - Process Engineering - Artificial Intelligence - Miller Heiman
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.