Profile for job TP13359, CMM Inspector.
CMM Inspector required. My client are a leading supplier of components to the automotive market, based in the Littlehampton area. My client is now looking for an experienced CMM Inspector to join the team on a full-time, permanent basis. The requirement has come about in support of the companies continued growth.
CMM Inspector Position Overview
- Interpreting engineering drawings to produce measurement reports
- Inspecting machined components using CMM and other hand held tools.
- Working to accordance with ISO 9001
- Liaising with other members of the Quality team, as well as production
CMM Inspector Position Requirements
- Proven background within the operation and ideally programming of CCM machinery,
- Previous experience in the interpretation of engineering drawings
- Based in a commutable distance of Littlehampton
- Good communication skills
CMM Inspector Position Remuneration
- £20-30K - DOE
- 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Overtime Available
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy