Online Marketing Executive - Spanish
My client based in Harlow is seeking a Spanish-Speaking candidate to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. We are looking for candidates who are looking to develop an online marketing career within a rapidly growing company.
We are looking for a native speaker of Spanish who is also fluent in English, both spoken and written.
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Adding key words in Spanish to Search Engines
• Managing Spanish Affiliates, Google Shopping and Marketplaces
• Updating the Spanish home page to create a professional look and feel
• Merchandising the key pages with best selling products
• Updating promotional image assets to match the key trading calendar plans
• Optimising the website menu (desktop and mobile), banners and site search
• Optimising the product listing pages, categorisation and attributes
• Checking the translation, adding new category copy
• Add payment and delivery options for the Spanish market
• Optimising copy
• Optimising email content
• Establish the Spanish promotional calendar, key trading and national days
• Posting regular engaging content on social media
• Managing the Spanish press, Bloggers and magazines
• Translating products, page descriptions, editorial for the catalogue and website
Skills & experience required:
• Fluency in Spanish and English (spoken and written), must be a native speaker
• A strong understanding of the Spanish market, culture and language
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised and able to work to set deadlines
• A marketing degree or relevant qualification
• A team player
• Good level of Excel skills
• Experience of Google Analytics and Google Adwords would be an advantage
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 (doe)
Location: Harlow, Essex
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this permanent vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.