Depositary Analyst position within a global leader in delivering fund services.
Permanent role based in the City with excellent progression opportunities.
A global leader in delivering fund and corporate services, capital market solutions, private wealth and employee benefit solutions to multinationals, fund managers, financial institutions and business entrepreneurs worldwide. They employ 2,500 people in 41 offices across 30 countries, including the world's key financial centres.
- Administer a varied portfolio of depositary clients in accordance with the firm's Policies, Procedures and Controls Manual, taking responsibility for the proper performance of all necessary monitoring, oversight and safekeeping duties required to comply with the requirements of the client documents and relevant legislation
- Assist the Depositary Manager to manage client relationships, conducting meetings as appropriate
- Ensure the Depositary Manager is kept informed of activities at all times
- Assist the Depositary Manager with the completion of the ISAE 3402 audit
- Ensure that client files are correctly maintained and all relevant correspondence and documentation is accurately and regularly filed
- Complete client take-on documentation prior to commencing engagement
- Ensure fee notes are prepared and circulated to clients
- Review aged debt and other financial information as required by the internal Finance team
- Consider at all times the 'Money Laundering' and 'Know Your Clients' issues and report any concerns to the Depositary Director
- Supervise and assist in the training of any Trainee Administrator allocated to them
Experience within a depositary function within a Private Equity or Real Estate Company.
Working background knowledge within a Fund Administration environment, preferably with Private Equity/Real Estate/Infrastructure/Debt funds.
Educated to degree level.
Up to £35k salary.
Excellent progression opportunities
Fantastic benefits package