Trainee Biology Teacher - PGCE & QTS
Premier Pathways PGCE Post - Outstanding All-through School in Birmingham – PremierPathways Biology PGCE - Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Science - World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Biology
Are you a biology graduate or a graduate with a strong biology related component? Are you looking for a career as a biology teacher?
Perhaps you are looking for a paid teacher training route that can not only give you QTS but will also accredit you with a PGCE too?
Are you available to start this academic year?
If you’re thinking of training to be a Biology Teacher, then our Premier Pathways programme has the perfect Birmingham school for you.
• Exceptional Biology Graduates required – Premier Pathways PGCE Post
• Outstanding Secondary School in Birmingham – Premier Pathways Science PGCE
• Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Science
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Biology
• Exceptional Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as a Biology Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Science
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Biology post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Science and science related degrees
A secondary school in East Birmingham are looking for an academic Science graduate to train within their school. The Premier Pathways PGCE post is open to physics graduates or graduates with related degrees to biology.
In this Trainee Science Teacher post you will have the guidance and training to become an outstanding Science Teacher. At first you will learn to plan lessons under the guidance of experienced Science teachers, slowly building your confidence towards leading your own class and planning your own lessons. The next stages would include whole class responsibility and a 50% timetable across all 3 key stages.
The school is a leading all-through school in East Birmingham, rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. They have a diverse pupil population and a team of dedicated, caring and professional teaching staff. All trainees are given their own mentor to ensure their progress is in line with expectations on the road to qualified teacher status.
Apply now for this Graduate Trainee Biology Teacher position in Birmingham and give yourself the very best start to your teaching career. Click ‘Apply’ and send your covering letter and CV over to Patrick at EduStaff.