Registered Care Home Manager
A great new opportunity for an experienced registered care home manager with a well-established care provider that specialise in providing care to both younger and older adults with a mixture of mental health needs. This service will be providing care for adults with acute physical and mental disabilities. The service isn`t open yet so the successful candidate will need to assist in the commissioning and setting up of the service.
This fantastic company pride themselves in delivering high standards of person centered care whilst ensuring professional development for all staff members!
- Setting a culture based on leadership
- Promoting staff engagement and involvement.
- Managing budgets and ensuring that costs are controlled.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies
- Working in partnership with key customers and managing relationships
- Conducting pre-admission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
- Creating and developing strong relationships - internal and external
The ideal candidate will -
- Must be nurse qualified
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- A strong leader with great management abilities
- Approachable and supportive, with a flexible attitude
- A strong clinician
- Able to make a positive difference, with strong commercial acumen
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to alternatively if you`d like to hear more about the position call Adam on
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."