Specialist Oncology Nurse
Our Client a large Private Hospital who lead the way within Oncology are looking for a variety of experienced Oncology Nurses, Sisters and Specialists to join their growing Oncology Services ensuring the highest level of care and empathy are given at all times.
• Provide the highest standards of quality holistic nursing care using evidence based practice.
• Demonstrate compassion and empathy at all time.
• Work closely with the multidisciplinary team in order to provide the best possible experience for our patients.
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the patient and their family’s needs
• Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
• Maintain accurate records
• Decontaminate equipment, ensuring it is in good working order
You will have:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Some experience within an oncology and/or acute medical setting, however candidates able to demonstrate excellent ability to deal with emotionally charged situations and have strong clinical knowledge will be considered
• Demonstrate a good understanding of medical, haematology and oncology nursing.
• Able to demonstrate a desire to develop oncology skills
• Ability to provide a 1st class service that patients expect
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Private Organisation who are dedicated to putting their patients at the forefront of everything they do. In addition they are passionate about developing their staff and will support and develop you within your career.
For further information please contact Adam