Email Marketing - Account Manager
To be the main day to day point of contact for clients, co-ordinating with internal departments, external agencies and client stakeholders, to ensure that work is delivered on time and that expectations are exceeded.
- To manage the client relationship to ensure that the client’s expectations are exceeded.
- To be responsible for the management of briefing all client work into the relevant department and to support the appropriate company department to ensure the quality of all work that is delivered to the client is of the highest standard.
- Liaise with external agencies to facilitate the delivery of work to meet the clients expectations
- To help clients to identify requirements and write (client facing) response to brief documents using internal support as and when required for support.
- To create quotes in sage in response to client requirements, following the agreed company procedures.
- Where applicable generate all supplier purchase orders in Peoplesoft.
- To interact with the client on a regular and timely basis using the appropriate communication channel (e.g. email, telephone) to ensure the client is fully informed on progress of all current work.
- To arrange and direct client meetings, as appropriate and/or as directed by the appropriate account director/line manager/senior management team.
- To ensure invoicing is completed promptly on completion of work.
- To ensure the forecast is completed with all upcoming projects - including job number, quote number, invoice details and amount.
- To create contact reports for all client facing meetings and send to all attendees within 24 working hours of meeting.
- To assist all other departments in such a way that all the teams within the business operate as a cohesive effective unit.
- To ensure that the company time-sheet system is completed no more than 24 hours in arrears.
- A demonstrable passion and understanding for direct/digital marketing.
- Email Marketing Experience a Must
- Past experience working within a data / digital marketing environment.
- Strong customer facing skills developed and perfected from at least 3 years account management experience either in an agency or marketing service provider
- An organised team player who is motivated with negotiation and relationship building skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint