AV Technician - Audiovisual Engineer - Senior AV Technician - Audiovisual Technician - AV Engineer - Events Technology Specialist - ETS - AV - Audio - Audio visual - London - competitive base salary of between £23,000 - £25,000 plus benefits + Paid overtime
I am looking for a highly motivated AV Technician - Senior AV Technician - AudioVisual Technician - Audio Visual Engineer with a great can do attitude, who will be the point of contact for clients and representatives on a daily basis ensuring the highest level of professionalism and service.
You will strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers, understand and develop the client relationship. You will also be required to perform preventative maintenance on equipment to keep it presentable and in good working condition, lead the team in proper security, storage, transportation and maintenance of equipment.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- To prepare, rig and de-rig equipment prior to events
- Team Lead or Supervisory experience within an AV environment
- At least 4+ years of audio-visual experience working with AV equipment is essential (audio, video, lighting, or rigging)
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Carry out regular PAT testing
- Great Customer service skills
- Operate and provide routine maintenance
In return for the skill set of AV Technician - Senior AV Technician - Audiovisual Engineer - Audio Visual Technician - my client is looking to pay a competitive base salary of between £23,000 - £25,000 + benefits and overtime available.