£20,000 - £30,000 basic plus commission, realistic earnings in year 1 £30,000-£40,000 +, year 2 onwards over £50,000 ,St Helens, WA9, Easy access from M62.
Are you someone with Sales experience? Have you had experience of developing client accounts and maximising revenue potential? Do you have experience of hitting targets and working in a fast paced environment? Do you have experience of closing high value, long term deals? Do you have a sales record of billing £100k annually? Does being a Sales Advisor for one of the largest and fastest growing resourcing solutions businesses excite you?
Over the past 7 years 360 Resourcing Solutions have grown from the proverbial garage office to 2 offices in St Helens, and most recently London. We have firmly established ourselves as a market leader in online candidate attraction and have won 3 recruiter awards. We are looking to continue this phenomenal growth throughout 2017 and are looking for a Sales Advisro to grow a sector specific desk.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Advisor will have:
- Solution based sales experience.
- Knowledge of advertising sales, tech sales or recruitment
- 1 year plus Sales experience
- An ability to create innovative solutions for clients
- An ability to be able to maximise existing business
- A proven track record in hitting targets
- A desire to succeed and to achieve all targets set
- Experience of negotiating at director level and working with SME and listed businesses.
- Someone who values autonomy and wants to be part of a business that allows you to operate in a collaborative environment.
- Able to work at a fast pace and be able to absorb information quickly
- Educated to degree level
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours for our high performers
- Holiday incentive to Dubai
- Career progression
- Free parking
- Duvet days
- Day off for your birthday
- Fun working environment
360 Resourcing Solutions is an exciting and dynamic business to work for. We provide a challenging, yet rewarding career with unlimited potential. If you are looking to become part of something fresh, bright and engaging apply now or contact Cara O’Grady through LinkedIn for a confidential chat.
You may currently be working as a Recruitment Consultant, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Advertising sales,