Account Manager, Poole
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Account Manager to work for our client based in Poole, Dorset!
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: Full Time - (working hours and shift patterns vary dependent upon contract) refer to contract on appointment
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 per annum
This is a Field Sales role based from home.
To ensure all contract cleaning standards required by the client are achieved.
Adhering to all specifications and service level agreements entered into with the customer and managing employees effectively to ensure this is achieved.
Supporting the Key Account Manager with ad-hoc projects and regular activity to achieve a high performing region
- To carry out ad-hoc and regular activity such as projects, reports, audits as required by and to support the Key Account Manager.
- To directly manage accounts within the operating region to include but not limited to:
- Ensure cleaning standards expected by the client are achieved and maintained and all contract cleaning sites / periodic spends come within budgeted working hours.
- Ensure target staffing levels at customer sites are achieved and maintained at all times.
- Collate accurate payroll information for each contract site to include hours worked, confirming rates of pay, submitting all new starter and tax forms, and notifying the payroll department of any leavers or changes in a timely manner.
- Obtain all appropriate authorisations from the customer or their representatives for all additional works.
- Train and manage site supervisors in Health & Safety, basic & advanced cleaning tasks and to ensure this is cascaded to all site cleaning staff as necessary and as per the A-Frame training material. Ensure employees adhere to the Company Health and Safety procedure at all times.
- Visit all contract sites during cleaning hours making sure all sites of two or more cleaners are visited a minimum of monthly and all sites are visited a minimum of at least quarterly. Ensure all KPI's are completed by deadlines and advise Customer Services Dept via e-mail.
All meetings are to be minuted and copies provided to customers
- Report any contract issues to the Key Account Manager / Regional Manager in a timely manner.
- To perform any other reasonable job related task that may be directed by the Key Account Manager or senior management of the company as requested.
Skills and experience:
Previous Account Management experience.
Experienced in providing exceptional customer service and building and maintaining relationships
- Management experience gained within the cleaning industry (Desirable)
- Experience of working within a client facing environment
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the overall ethos/work/aims of Churchill
- To work in accordance with Churchill's policies
- Demonstrates and able to use own initiative.
- Able to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Able to be enthusiastic in building relationships and to effectively liaise with all levels of people.
- Able to train and coach employees both formally and informally.
- Excellent time management skills and methodical approach to work.
- Innovative and creative to ensure prompt solution to problems posed.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety systems in the cleaning industry.
- Able to identify own needs, request training and use available work-based resources for self-development.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office package
- Able and willing to work unsocial hours as necessary.
- Compliance with Safety requirements for operatives.
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service.
- Able to multi-task with a methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure
- Able to lift and carry heavy equipment, furniture, rubbish
- Able to wear personal protective equipment as supplied
- An effective communicator with a good understanding and speaking of English
- Able to plan and prioritise workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time
- Able to identify problems and take appropriate action where necessary to resolve
- Able to follow instructions on the use of cleaning materials and machinery
- Able to adhere to manual handling and health and safety regulations as required
- Flexible approach to work
- Appreciates that projects need to be completed,
- Uses judgement to know when to ask for help and guidance
- Takes responsibility for own work
- Records information accurately
- Pays attention to detail
- Effective and efficient Time management of self and duties
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!