Reinsurance Purchasing Assistant
- To collate, review, maintain and update as required, key process monitoring timetables detailing key multi-departmental processes across the business
- Production of reinsurance renewal information / exhibits
- Review of underlying data
- Regular (quarterly) account analysis
- Provide information in order to respond to Reinsurer queries
- Maintenance of records including organisation, scanning and fi ling
- Assisting in the enhancement of reporting requirements
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- Assist the team as appropriate
Manage the relationships with Customers, Agents and Service Providers:
Advise, assist and service customers on insurance and risk matters to promote customers’ satisfaction.
Foster positive relationships with customers and attain an understanding of their needs.
Ensure that customer complaints are promptly identified, recorded and referred as appropriate.
Ensure that the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are upheld by Agents and Service Providers.
- Knowledge of the Lloyd’s market
- Insurance / Reinsurance experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Basic/Intermediate MS PowerPoint
Education and qualifications:
- 3 A Level qualifications
- Studying or looking to study towards ACII qualification
- Attention to detail
- Well-presented and business-like
- Professional outlook
- Flexible at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Work as part of a team
- Adapt to a pressured environment
- Ability to work to deadlines