Management Accountant - Accountancy Practice
A rapidly expanding accountancy practice based in Medway are looking for an Outsourcing Senior to join their team. The Outsourcing Senior will responsible for managing a portfolio of outsourcing clients, including the preparation of regular management accounts, VAT returns and reporting information.
An impressive multi-office accountancy firm based in Medway with a huge variety of clients based in Kent.
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis using relevant software such as SAGE or XERO.
- To include posting journals, calculating accruals/prepayments and reconciling control accounts
- Effectively manage own time to ensure work is completed to deadlines as required
- Book-keeping for clients including bank recs, credit control etc.
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC Sales and Intrastat returns where necessary
- Undertaking management accounts work for clients as required
- Liaising with, and developing relationships, with clients
- Keeping the relevant manager, and others involved with the client, informed of developments
- Attend client meetings where necessary, build and develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues to develop further business over time
- Working with tax, payroll and accounts department colleagues on related issues
A background of working in an accountancy practice is preferable, particularly with outsourcing or management accounts experience.
Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Sage, Xero, Excel and other prominent accounting software packages.
Either ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience.