£16,000 - £18,000
If you are looking for a new role as an Accounts Assistant in Exeter with an established company, this position may be the role for you. This position is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience and is familiar with day to day transactional finance duties.
What does this role consist of?
- Purchase ledger/ sales ledger duties
- Bank reconciliation and credit control responsibilities
- Excel knowledge and duties for reporting purposes in relation to management accounts
- Assisting the finance team in other ad-hoc duties
- GCSE Maths and English, A-C grade
- A strong desire to build a career in accountancy and finance
- Previous exposure to transactional finance - purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliation.
- Good level of excel skills and knowledge (potentially including pivot tables and vlookup)
If you are interested in a role where you can become a pivotal member of the team as the company grows whilst simultaneously becoming an established Accounts Assistant, please contact Nick Dennis at Huntress on .
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.