Audit and Accounting Senior - Guildford/London, Surrey
Opportunity to join a Top Tier firm with offices near Guildford and in central London and develop your audit and technical experience in a great team environment.
Reference no: HT13765N
About The Role
Working as part of the Accounts & Audit team you will enjoy a diverse portfolio of clients range from ambitious start-ups to public companies including sectors such as property, automotive, information technology and media.
As well as attending to statutory accounting and audit compliance matters, you will support clients through business planning and strategy to help businesses achieve their objectives, whether to purchase a business, expand, enter new markets or formulate an effective exit strategy including sales.
About Our Client
Top Tier firm with a strong and approachable management team, based in modern offices with parking(Guildford) and modern Central London offices.
Will provide support with relocation for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be able to offer experience of:
- Planning, organising and completion - the individual should have experience of planning an audit through to completion within the appropriate timescales and budget.
- Technical expertise - to ensure audits are conducted to the correct standard and accounts preparation is accurate and meaningful for the type of industry.
- Commercial awareness - to have a good understanding of the commercial factors affecting the client.
- Supervising juniors - to have experience of supervising and assisting in the development of juniors throughout an audit.
- Communication - to ensure effective communication with the managers to keep them updated with the progress of the audit.
- Client focus - to work towards and maintain a professional and good relationship with clients
Things You Should Know
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Sutton, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)