Commercial Property Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Chelmsford - Will consider a Property Solicitor with experience in conveyancing who has had exposure to commercial property work and looking to specialise in this area. This will be the next step in your career and an opportunity to join a Commercial Property team where Partnership will be within your reach. Full time and part time (minimum of 3 days a week) considered.
A leading Legal 500 Firm based in the Chelmsford City Centre. The firm prides itself on its culture and providing lawyers with a positive working environment as well as offering genuine scope for progression to Partner level.
You will be joining a busy and successful Commercial Property team working on a wide range of commercial property matters relating to leasehold and freehold acquisitions, commercial leases, agreements, disposals and redevelopment, other development work and financial matters relating to property.
- Applications are sought from Solicitors or Legal executives with a minimum of 2 years' PQE in a range of commercial property matters.
- If you are currently working in as Residential Property Lawyer for a highly regarded law firm and have had some exposure and success in light commercial property work on a regular basis, then please apply as you will also be considered.
- You will demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach to work and possess business acumen.
- You will be dedicated to building long lasting client relationships and providing cost effective services.
- Ideally you will have a good sense for business development and networking skills and should also be able to build effective and positive client relationships quickly.
- This is a great opportunity to join a leading team who value the individual and understand the need to achieve a good work life balance.
Commercial Property Solicitor
Part time Commercial Property Lawyer
Commercial Property Lawyer