Data Scientist - Bristol
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
OVERVIEW - DATA SCIENTIST
I'm working with a renowned UK brand based in Bristol who are looking to add a Data Scientist to their customer insight/data science team.
You will work within a high-calibre team (ex-Facebook) where your role will be to put the customer at the heart of the business, carrying out complex analysis in order to guide marketing strategy for the business.
In this role you will have the opportunity to manage and mentor junior team members, providing technical oversight for their projects and ultimately guiding their analysis.
It's a fast-paced, energetic and agile working environment - ultimately a great place to work!
THE ROLE - DATA SCIENTIST
You will be:
- Developing advanced models to predict customer behaviour
- Working closely with sales, marketing, operations and commercial teams to deliver recommendations and valuable for the business
- Managing and mentoring a small team and taking leadership on several key projects
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Good degree in a quantitative discipline (E.g. Maths, Stats, Computer Science etc)
- Experience using Python or R, and SQL
- Excellent communications skills
As a Data Scientist you could earn between £50,000 - £60,000 + a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Python, R, SQL, Statistical Modelling, Data Science, Data Scientist, Predictive Analytics, Analysis, Algorithms, Customer Behaviour, Analyst, Customer Life-Time Value.