Marketing Internship - £15K - Digits2Widgets - Camden Town
Digits2Widgets has steadily assembled a highly skilled, creative and professional team from across the design spectrum, who speak your language.
Whether discussing CAD, 3D Scanning or 3D Printing, we never just tell you what you want to hear. We always listen to what you need and then offer our expertise from there. We also understand the need for impeccable quality and accuracy.
This intern should be prepared to work in a team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing in this exciting industry. They should be in the penultimate year of University.
The intern will be exposed to a multiple projects in 3D design and printing
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the company in the development and implementation of its marketing, events, and public relations plans.
Taking part in our internship programme is a unique opportunity to experience working in this dynamic field.
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on line promotion and events
- Create newsletters
- Creating content led posts on Social Media
- Writing blogs on Word Press platform
- Pro-active with a willingness to get stuck into challenges
- Hungry to learn and keen to get involved with all areas of our business
- Ability to work independently
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient on Word and Excel
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, adaptable and work well under instruction
- Hours: 8:45am to 5:45pm (1 hour lunch)
- Location: 61-63 Rochester Place
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Start date: Variable but prefer June
- £15k pro rata plus local travel expenses covered