Customer Service and Sales Advisor
An award winning Jewellery supplier is looking for a Customer Service and Sales Advisor to join their existing team based in Witham. Offering exceptional levels of customer service and up-selling jewellery ranges.
- Selling and up-selling products to customers.
- Daily outbound calls.
- Building and developing close relationships with customers.
- Implementing sales initiatives.
- Inputting orders quickly and efficiently.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints.
- Ensure work is completing in a timely manner.
- Improve sales and service levels.
- Maximise sales.
- Performing any other tasks required.
- Minimum of 6 months of sales and customer service experience.
- Excellent upselling and cold calling skills.
- High standard of numeracy and literacy.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Reliable and flexible team player.
- £16,000 + OTE (uncapped monthly bonus).
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday - Weekly rota between 8:30 - 5:00pm.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.