Arrears Management / Debt Recovery
Do you have Credit Control / Debt Recovery / Collections experience?
A new fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Debt Recovery Advisor to join an accomplished and dedicated team within a well established organisation based in Redhill. There is a permanent full time role or a permanent part-time role working 25 hours a week.
Your key duties will include:
* Receiving inbound and making outbound calls using an automated dialling system to ensure maximum contact
* Proactive telephone contact with debtors to attempt timely resolution and inform of next steps/actions
* Ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation and regulatory bodies
* Negotiating suitable monthly repayment arrangements
* Liaising with external customers to resolve complex queries
You will have previous collections/debt recovery experience, well developed communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. Strong negotiation skills and high attention to detail is essential for this role, as is a persuasive and self motivated approach to work.
You must be available to work a rolling shift pattern between the hours of 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 2pm Saturday. (2 Saturdays in a 4 week period)
Flexible start time, but must be willing to work until 8pm in the evening.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.