An international market leading technology business are actively seeking a Financial Accountant to join their London head office.
This privately owned business have gone through significant growth and are projected to hit a turnover of £100M this year. Operating internationally, they have entities across Europe, US, Australia, South Africa, China and Hong Kong, and are now planning to diversify their products to continue the growth of the business.
As Financial Accountant, you will take ownership of the management and statutory accounts for 4 key international entities and well as preparing the group consolidation and financial statements. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for deputising when required and assist with the support to junior members of the team.
- Delivering up to date, accurate financial position of the company so your numbers can ensure the right decisions are made
- Producing full monthly management accounts packs to be reviewed at the highest level
- Preparation and reporting of the consolidated operating group
- Developing, improving and implementing management information KPIs, budget and forecasting tools to allow real-time business decisions
- Managing the relationship with our Auditors, as well as preparing statutory accounts
- Championing best practice in financial control systems to support business growth
- ACA Qualified Accountant with 1 - 2 years PQE
- Experience preparing full management and statutory accounts
- Strong technical accountant
- Confident and effective communicator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business going through significant growth that can offer great scope for progression. This role will pay a salary of £55,000 - £60,000 plus bonus and benefits. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.