FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Business Systems Manager
Responsible for the development and support of IT applications within the business. The role will strive to ensure that the business deploys best of breed solutions in a continuous cycle of review and improvement.
- To design and develop applications in line with a development methodology.
- To support and improve all existing applications, ensuring that the offering is best of breed and that performance is optimised
- To manage relationships with users and 3rd parties in delivering and supporting the applications
- To review and implement resilience within all IT applications
- To follow Change Control procedures when deploying all works
- To document solutions and ensure that source control is managed in line with industry best practice
- To capture and document internal business requirements and present internal tenders for any solutions proposed
- To increase integration between the IT applications through API’s
- To play a key role in the deployment of mobile applications within the business
- To undertake other duties as requested by Line Management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of web application development using modern toolsets and development methods.
- Good analysis skills in identifying business requirements and proposing solutions.
- Best practice experience of change control, deployment and documentation.
- Extensive knowledge of the C#, ASP.NET, MVC, T-SQL environment is essential, as is a strong understanding of object oriented software development.
- Desirable experience in working with the following technologies:
- Exposure to Agile project management would be an advantage