Fundraising Director, International
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Fundraising Director to join a leading international environmental charity.
Working closely with Executive Director and the management team the Fundraising Director will be responsible for developing and implementing all fundraising initiatives for the organisation. Key accountabilities will include:-
- Identifying opportunities and developing strategies to ensure the organisation's fundraising goals are met.
- Overseeing the identification of potential donors and developing those relationships, with a particular focus on philanthropic foundations and large corporates.
- Leading on the research and development of funding proposals for charitable foundations, corporate entities and individual donors.
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of ongoing relationships with major donors including foundations and corporates.
- Taking overall responsibility for all due diligence on potential donors.
- Leading, coaching and developing the fundraising team.
You should be an experienced Fundraising Director with a track record of working for an international charity or leading not for profit organisation. Experience of building strong relationships with philanthropic foundations and large corporates is essential. Ideally you will also have experience of working with governments on a national and local level. An ability to speak a second language would be a distinct advantage.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.