Instructional Designer/E-Learning Developer
This role is to work with a consultancy who specialise in e-learning, marketing and sales promotion for a range of clients mainly within the automotive industry.
This is a small tight-knit team who provide a range of solutions both mobile and desktop. You should enjoy working on a range of projects and be able to adapt to change and a fast paced workpace.
The role will include the following:-
- Build innovative e-Learning solutions in primarily the automotive sector.
- Be involved in the development of high quality materials, from client brief through to execution and delivery.
- Work as part of a team engaged on various projects and provide technical expertise.
- Good communication skills for clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be able to devise flexible and innovative solutions.
- Develop innovative and engaging e-learning materials using Adobe Captivate
- Investigate client needs and propose innovative learning solutions
- Support the development of mobile learning solutions
- Involved in the design document creation and technical spec
- Research learning tools/new solutions, and present advantages of using them.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in e-learning development
- Advanced Adobe Captivate 6/7/8/9 knowledge
- Experience with Learning and Content management systems
- Experience of SCORM compliance
- High level of self-motivation and an interest in e-learning trends
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Flash and ActionScript 3
- Familiarity with Mobile learning technologies