Global Communications Executive
A leading, sector-focused law firm is looking for a Global Communication Executive to help implement a global PR and external communications strategy fit for a world class law firm. This is a new and exciting role that reports into the Global Communications Manager (External) suitable for an ambitious PR/communications professional who is looking for a broad global role that offers plenty of scope for growth and development.
- Support the senior global communications manager (external) and the team on the implementation of a global communications strategy and the metrics to evidence it.
- Focus on building the firm's profile through the media, especially the business press.
- Manage and schedule content for the firm's core corporate social media channels and drive the implementation of the firm's global social media strategy
- Maintain calendars of communications activity across the team
- Work closely with other members of the communications team worldwide to ensure a joined up approach to external and internal communications and provide support on internal communications when needed
- The role is to broadly support the global communications team. The role-holder will draft and develop messaging for the firm; produce and share best practice materials; work with sector and practice groups to develop profile raising campaigns; and get involved in other projects as directed by the Global Communications Manager, Global Head of Communications or other Senior Communications leaders. This could include thought leadership, public affairs and marketing projects.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to write clearly, concisely and convey key messages is a must.
- Strong organisational and project management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities within tight timescales while maintaining high standards.
- Team-spirited and collaborative, while being able to take the initiative and work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels with confidence, positivity, diplomacy.
- Able to work to very tight deadlines under pressure and to assimilate information quickly.
- Positive, energetic and robust with the ability to pro-actively drive initiatives forward.
- Demonstrates attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) or possesses equivalent experience.
- Experience in PR/social media; preferably in a professional services/business to business environment.
- Demonstrable interest in current affairs, business, PR, the media and digital media.
- Strong interest in and understanding of social media platforms and how to best utilise them for corporate purposes
- This is an external facing role, which requires a high degree of professionalism.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.