Service Bookings Administrator
Are you a successful Service Advisor looking to take the next step in your career?
Service Bookings Administrator / Bookings Clerk - West London
£27,000 basic, OTE £32,000
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm and 1 in 5 Saturdays
Due to continuing business success and growth our client have a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Bookings Administrator / Bookings clerk to join their dealership in West London.
The ideal Bookings Clerk:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Must have Motor Trade experience
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
Bookings Clerk key responsibilities:
- Answering all inbound customer calls and responding to customer e-mails
- Ascertaining customer requirements by listening to the customer description of symptoms, clarifying the problem and documenting this verbatim, advising accordingly.
- Offering to all customers a Direct Dialogue Bay appointment.
- Determining services needed by reviewing service history and referencing manufacturer service intervals.
- Advising customers of potential work required, providing a quotation and documenting on the service booking.
- Prepare service and repair estimates, advise on routine maintenance / repair services required.
- Identify and sell value added services and accessories as required.
- Determining the customers alternative transport requirements and arranging them as required.
- Pre-allocating work booked to Service Advisor/Executive.
- Planning and advising customer of vehicle drop off times.
- Ensuring customer details are confirmed with the customer and updated accurately on the Dealer Management System (DMS)
- Loading the Workshop diary in accordance with company Integrated Workshop Information System labour operations.
- Provide Workshop administration to the company
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige Franchise motor company then APPLY today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen