Are you looking for a new role that is both challenging and rewarding?
We are a growing Occupational Health Company based in East Sussex. We have an exciting opportunity for a Governance Associate to join our expanding Team at our Head Office in Uckfield.
The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730.
The salary for this role is £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
- To support, maintain and improve all aspects of compliance standards; ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Main duties of these standards include but are not limited to; document control, change management, non-conformance reporting, management of complaints/events/near misses, legislative review and internal audit
- Additionally, support facilities requirements including risk assessment co-ordination and fire safety
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare compliance audit data by compiling and analysing internal and external information relating to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and other accreditations specific to our industry
- Support and coordinate, maintain and improve compliance standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Support departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments
- Provides administrative support by implementing change management through systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Manages and maintains the document control system ensuring all policies, procedures and other company documentation is relevant, up to date and available to staff
- Set-up of business partner relationships for key suppliers
- Management of complaints, Health & Safety events/near misses, change requests, non-conformances and other related tasks within these duties
- Facilities management, including; repairs to offices, gaining quotes, ensuring compliance to fire safety, etc.
- Conducting internal system audits and site inspections
- Updating and carry out risk assessments associated with the role
- Updating of compliance status and notice boards
Additional Salary Info: 25 days Annual Leave, Pension, Perkbox
Governance Associate | Governance Administrator | Compliance Standards | Auditing | Audits | Legislation | Administration | Legal
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Problem solving
- Ability to manage expectations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Health and safety experience
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
The information you have submitted will be held and used in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of personnel/payroll administration and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the forms of unsuccessful applicants for 6 months in accordance with current guidance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.