Finance Transformation Consultant
The Client- A Big 4 consulting firm. The Finance consulting team work with clients to address issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in creating value and delivering world-class finance capabilities.
This role works across Finance Transformation & Finance Performance Improvement where you’ll have access to some of the most recognised organisations operating in the UK. You will help drive the performance of client businesses by providing an assessment of the current finance function and identify areas where improvements in efficiency and effectiveness can be achieved. Key responsibilities include:
- Standardising and simplifying processes and controls
- Shared services and Outsourcing support
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
- Helping finance build financial models using data from financial systems
- Financial analysis to support business decisions
- Consulting experience or have gained significant project and business improvement experience within large recognised businesses.
- A professional accounting qualification and have a true consultative approach to work.
The client is looking for senior consultants with a strong insight into Government & Public Sector, Financial Services, Energy, Chemicals & Utilities, Consumer Products, Industrial Products, Technology, Communications & Entertainment or Healthcare.