Assistant Managament Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join a leading business, in the leatherhead area has arisen.
This would suit someone that has assisted with the completion on monthly management accounts.
My client is a leading business within their field they have shown great growth year on year and are a top rated business to work for. My client is situated within close proximity to transport links and boast modern offices with great facilities.
- As part of a team to deliver monthly accounting requirements including cashflow along with involvement in the Management accounts, Statutory accounts and the Quarterly Forecast
- Maintain financial controls including balance sheet reconciliations
- Checking of the monthly HBJV draw down requests to ensure that they agree to the underlying documentation provided and the management accounts
- Assist with the production of the annual audit information in an accurate and timely manner and provide cover as necessary
- Assist in the production of annual budget preparation and quarterly forecast process
- With input from other members of the Finance team, assist in the Maintenance of Accounting and Reporting systems
The ideal candidate will:
- Be studying towards an accountancy qualification - CIMA, ACCA, AAT
- Month end experience
- Have reporting and analytical experience
- Have a good level of Excel - to v-look up and pivot table level
- Able to work in the Leatherhead area
- £27-35K depending upon experience
- On-site parking
- Potential study support
- Other great benefits and on-site benefits