Sales Trainer - Salary: £40-45K - City of London
City of London
Are you a professional Sales Trainer with 5 years+ experience? Looking for a great company to work in? Do you have a successful track record in advertising/online sales and coaching to sales and customer service teams? This Sales Trainer role is the next one for you!
Our client operates in the digital media industry offering a great solutions platform for a particular sector. As Sales Trainer, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining the coaching and training for the customer service and various sales teams. Our client is looking for a Sales Trainer who has an excellent approach and is able to work with a variety of team members. The Sales Trainer will be responsible for increasing product knowledge, motivation, and sales skills amongst teams. As Sales Trainer, you will also be responsible for:
- Implementing training to both sales and customer service teams, tailoring your approach and method and offering them tactics to increase confidence and efficiency
- Scheduling and creation of training material and courses to keep staff knowledgeable and motivated
- Create effective training for new products and consistently update training material.
- Maintain strong relationships with teams and departments in the business and assist in organising coaching and training events and conferences
The ideal Sales Trainer will have an extensive background in Sales and Coaching, someone who has a drive to succeed and work well in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Trainer will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to inspire, motivate and coach all levels of expertise and be proactive and creative in their approach. Our client is looking for a Sales Trainer who has:
- 5 years+ experience as a Sales Trainer or in a similar training role
- Extensive, successful background in sales and business development, ideally from the online or advertising industry
- Excellent sales methodology and processes that are proven to be successful
- Communication, presentation and time management skills as well as relationship building skills with all seniority levels.
Feel this Sales Trainer role is calling your name? Looking to work in a hugely successful company in a great working environment and a competitive salary? This role is the one for you! Apply now!