Business Development Executive - £45k OTE
Are you an enthusiastic, ambitious individual looking for a challenging new role with potential to maximise your earnings? If the answer is YES! Then we may have the perfect role for you.
Cute Resource are proud to be recruiting an experienced Business Development Executive on behalf of our well established Technical Services client based in North Bristol. The role is a business to business role and will see you completing the full sale cycle from initial contact and sale through to aftercare and technical support. You will gain extensive knowledge of the product range and would be expected to demonstrate excellent customer service skills by listening to client queries and using that knowledge to problem solve as efficiently as possible.
Please note: A car will be essential for this role due to the location.
- Bringing your own new clients to the business
- Account Management of new clients - Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- Generating and following new business leads
- Reaching and exceeding set targets
- Providing excellent customer service
- Offering quality advice on products, learning and development best practices
- Sourcing and following new leads
- Staying afloat of new training technology
- Keeping up to date with all sales admin
Successful candidates will:
- Have previous B2B sales experience
- Work well under pressure
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Work well as part of a team
An interest in new and emerging technologies will be a distinct advantage but is not necessary as full product training will be given.
In return for your hard work you will receive a very competitive remuneration of £45k OTE, excellent professional development opportunities and a vibrant working environment.
If you have the skills we require and a keen interest in the tech world, please click on the 'Apply’ button now or call Kate at the Cute Resource office for more information.