Due to continued growth and investment an outstanding opportunity has presented itself to join one of the UKs fastest growing companies.
My client operates in a niche market within consumer services worth reportedly £10billion pounds.
A need to add strength to the business is a must, therefore the decision to recruit a Group Accountant has been sought and approved - Reporting to the Financial Director.
Operating out of Newcastle upon Tyne, you will lead a team of both full and part qualified accountants accepting responsibility for the consolidation of group monthly results - including providing accurate, timely and relevant statutory reporting to senior management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly group management accounts
• Analysis of monthly management reporting
• Preparation of consolidated group financial statements
• Involvement in budgeting and forecasting process
• Preparation of Balance sheet and cash flow forecasting
• Revenue forecasting and sales pipeline management
• Other Ad hoc duties
This is an important hire for the business and it is expected the successful applicant will be an accountant with hands on experience of working within group accounts.
It is likely you will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or equivalent and skilled in the use Sage and Excel