Senior Merchandiser - Clothing and Accessories
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser ready to take the next step in their career. Working within a small but growing company, you will have responsibility to run the Merchandising function and to manage an Assistant Merchandiser.
Responsible for all the forecasting activities associated with clients and their products. Create and maintain forecast models for the client based on business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales.
Responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of goods to meet client order requirements and maintain stock inventory levels within the approved guidelines.
Be the contact and liaison for/between client and vendors for product availability, stock information, logistics, shipping and forecasting.
Role will be supported by an Assistant Merchandiser.
- Review historic sales trends, prepare forecast data and evaluate forecast results
- Reporting and analysis on daily/weekly/monthly basis, stock value, stock turn, sales history, back order reporting
- Purchase products for inventory and client orders based on sign off process
- Review purchase orders
- Work closely with product developers to build balanced range, providing historical sales analysis and guidance in line with the brand’s strategy
- Plan key parameters for the season; sale, stock, intake, margin
- Communicate with client accounts department and assist vendors with timely payment
- Investigate and assist with any accounts/payment queries
- Interact with sales and marketing
- Communicate with client goods-in department
- Communicate and assist international client offices
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree combined with 3 + years of experience in similar role
Organized and eye for detail
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Good team player
Strong Excel skills with pivot table experience
Experience of AS400, Showcase and Oracle is an advantage
Occasional overseas travel to visit clients will be required in USA and Europe
Hours 8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Friday
Workplace Pension provided
Fuelled Apparel is a consultancy specializing in the motorcycle and powersports sector for apparel, merchandise and licensing services.
Extensive apparel and merchandise product categories covered including Leather, Performance Textiles, Gloves, Footwear, Helmets, Jerseys, Woven, Headwear and Merchandise.
International client base