Primary NQT - September 2017
Primary NQT's - Good Primary School - September 2017
We are looking to appoint an innovative and well qualified KS2 Classroom Teacher to join a successful Primary School in Central Birmingham.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to join the School. The School offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team.
NQT's are welcome to apply - The School also offer an excellent NQT programme and development opportunities.
You will be:
- An excellent and passionate individual who is committed to supporting the Teacher in providing innovative and challenging learning opportunities to ensure all pupils reach their potential.
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a year group team.
We can offer you -
- A commitment for the well-being of all staff.
- A warm and caring environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a team that strives to become outstanding.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The School is on a journey to become an outstanding Primary School. The School is developing excellent primary pedagogy and practice together with a dynamic and engaging curriculum. The school offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership.
For further details on this role please contact Shabnam at Academics Ltd on . Alternatively, please send your CV to