Two Year Salaried Teacher Training Programme
Are you a graduate working as a Teaching Assistant and looking to qualify as a Teacher?
Teach in Qualified is a two year salaried teacher training programme tailored for graduates looking to gain QTS over a gradual period.
- Gradual teaching progression- TiQ focuses on ensuring you are ready before taking on further responsibilities, giving you time to adapt to new roles over two years, thus building you up from being a Teaching Assistant to teaching independently; confidently.
- Train with other graduates- Our tuition seminars take place out of term time which gives you the opportunity to meet and study with other London based graduates going through the same stages of training from day one.
- Experienced SCITT provider -We have partnered with a SCITT (School-Centred Initial Teacher Training) provider with long-standing experience of training new teachers and a fantastic reputation. They will provide you with a tutor and your school (the school which we place you in) will provide a mentor. You will also get to meet a cohort of other graduates on the same stage of the programme.
- No fees- All fees are covered by the school we place you in, meaning our trainees avoid a further £9000 debt!
Entry requirements for TiQ Teacher Training-
To be eligible for TIQ:
- Must have a degree (relevant subject if secondary) 2:1 or higher
- Must have proof of C’s or above in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths, English and Science
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant is not essential, though evidence of a long-term interest in working in the education sector is required