Group Financial Controller - Law Firm
LMA Recruitment are currently working with a large international Law Firm in London who are looking for a Financial Controller. This role will lead the Group Accounting team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Year end and Financial Accounting - Responsible for the Group Consolidated Statutory Accounts
- Manage the Group Accounting team - partnership Accounting, responsible for the management accounts, project related spend, European accounts.
- Review monthly P&L and Balance sheet submissions
- Review quarterly balance sheet reporting packs
- Prepare monthly consolidated cash flow forecast
The successful candidate ideally will come from an Audit background and be a qualified accountant. Previous experience of working in the Legal Industry or a Professional Services firm is required. A sound knowledge of tax, ideally in a private practice environment is required.