Legal & General Insurance are currently recruiting for an Events Consultant to successfully create, manage and deliver the schedule of events for the Insurance business across the range of B2B audiences.
- Working with the Head of B2B marketing, the Partnerships Marketing Manager and the Heads of the key B2B distribution channels shape and execute with precision the annual events calendar for the Insurance business within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Use insight to get a deep understanding of the needs and wants of the audiences attending the events and develop experience to meet these needs.
- Support the Partnerships Marketing Manager in setting the targets for events and ensure that the feedback and evaluation is conducted in a timely manner and circulated with key stakeholders. Monitor, analyse and recommend future actions based on post event insight.
- Establishing communication requirements - promotional literature, venues and all relevant collateral
- Managing event suppliers and agencies
- Managing event spend to ensure spend is inline with budget allocation
- Plan, schedule, implement and deliver all marketing materials to support event activity, including promotional materials and communication programmes
- Develop and maintain close-working ties with the appropriate sales distribution channels and product, PR, ASD and brand team to ensure marketing activity and events are integrated, relevant, effective and supported
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the key B2B distribution channels in order to make recommendations to maximise the potential of events programme.
- Educated to degree level desirable but not essential
- Vocational qualifications in marketing
- Solid experience of end to end planning and delivery of successful events including post event evaluation and feedback
- Track record of working with agencies to deliver quality events and supporting collateral
- Good understanding of advertising, marketing and communications best practice
- Understanding of the marketing mix across owned earned and paid media
- Strong organisation skills and ability to manage multiple events at different stages of delivery
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Awareness of trends and developments in the mortgage, general insurance and life market
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Please contact Stacie Burnett, Project Resourcing Consultant for further information.