Our client a Brokerage Financial Services company are seeking a Operations Manager to join their offices based in London.
The ideal candidate will be able to set up a structure with their role and have the ability to implement policies, processes and procedures for the company whilst dealing with challenging stakeholders and tasks and maintaining good relationships with all members of staff.
- Diary Management/ travel arrangements
- Meeting room bookings
- Implementing policies and procedures deemed necessary by senior stakeholders
- Train new staff
- Continue the update and development of the internal Company Intranet system
- Maintain cost efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and equipment procurement
- Play a significant role in long term planning, including an initiative towards operational excellence
- Overall management for control and usage of petty cash/company credit card
The ideal candidate must
- Be able to deal with conflicting views between senior stake holders
- Be thick skinned and have the ability to adjust to different dynamics within the office
- Ability to deal with challenging conversations with all members of staff
- Have strong assertiveness and influencing skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Be highly organised with the ability to multi- task within a fast pace environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar dynamic role.
- Have the Ability to handle sensitive information
- Prior FX / Financial Services work experience is an advantage and FCA knowledge
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.