IT Systems & Digital Marketing Apprentice - Camden - Kentish Town
Reports to: Head of Systems & Analytics
Salary: £13 000/p.a
Hours: 08:45 am - 5:30 pm
Eligibility: Must be eligible to work in the UK
Our Systems & Analytics and Marketing teams are looking for a bright, dynamic and enthusiastic apprentice to help with IT support and ad hoc marketing on a daily basis. We are looking for a person who wants to develop their career in the ever-changing world of online. You flourish in a busy, evolving environment and relish being part of a positive, driven and supportive team.
This role supports the Marketing Team to ensure the delivery of the brand experience via emails, increasing engagement, and providing IT support to the wider company. In this role you will work closely with all departments in the company, giving you a great insight into how the whole business operates.
We are looking for an energetic team player with a professional "can-do" attitude. Reporting to the Head of Systems and Analytics and working closely with wider teams your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake first-line IT support (in conjunction with our external IT support provider), to troubleshoot office network, software and hardware issues.
- Responsible for owning the relationship with our server hosting partner, to ensure the smooth running of our commercial and operational systems.
- Exposure to Database Development; supporting our SQL Developer in the testing of new automated processes and support marketing with automated email programmes.
- Building HTML for email campaigns
- Research and collate examples of competitor content marketing and email campaigns
- Testing of promo codes
- Administrative tasks including technical documentation, quality assurance and scheduling of processes (e.g. social media)
- Supporting the Marketing Team with ad-hoc projects, campaigns and other creative briefings.
The Ideal Candidate
- Technically minded with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Broad technical background, with the ability to troubleshoot in-house IT issues common to a growing business (for example Office 365 licencing as well as general networking).
- Able to work on own initiative and confident delivering to tight deadlines.
- Keen to learn new skills and technologies (both PC and MAC)
- Previous experience with Apple products beneficial
- Comfortable working closely with a wide variety of teams in the business.
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload, working well under pressure.
- Experienced with Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of basic HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Excellent communicational skills and attention to detail.
- Hardworking with a flexible attitude.
- Team player; must be willing to help out in other departments.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.