Management Accountant 1 FTC
A company based in Horsham are currently seeking a Management Accountant for a 1 year FTC covering a maternity leave with the possibility of going permanent.
This position is suitable for anyone who is currently studying or is qualified ACCA or CIMA.
Some of your responsibilities include:
* Assist in the production of the management accounts.
* Working closely with budget holders (service managers)
* Carrying out monthly review meetings with them to ensure they are managing their budgets effectively.
* Assist managers to set realistic budgets and provide variance analysis and commentary.
* Carry out monthly and quarterly meeting with assigned budget holders following budget holder report templates.
* Investigate budget variances and other anomalies and report on these.
* Investigate and resolve budget holder queries timely and efficiently.
* Produce first draft management accounts pack within time scales.
* Update fixed asset register to reflect additions and disposals.
* Provide financial administration.
* Assist the management accountant compiling the annual budget and liaise with budget holders.
* Any ad hoc duties as directed by the Head of Finance.
The successful candidate will :
* Have all of the relevant skills and experience/duties as listed above.
* Be part or fully qualified in ACCA or CIMA.
* Ideally be available immediately or within 1 or 2 weeks.
* Be a social person with the ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally.
* Be sharp and switched on.
* Be able to work well under pressure.
The company are offering £25,000 to £33,000 (DOE) and other benefits.
Please quote 40873 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.