ESA Group are currently looking for a Marketing Graduate with one year work experience in either PR or Marketing. Our client is a well-known, fully integrated Agency based in Birmingham. With a growing team, they are currently looking for someone to help manage the in-house marketing. They are an award-winning agency in their field and have an excellently structured training plan in place for any new members of the team.
Key Aspects of the role
- Utilising knowledge of all aspects in marketing including digital and traditional channels, events management, PR, and communications.
- Coordinating new business programmes to include coordination of data, direct mailing, and email programmes as well as telemarketing coordination.
- Reviewing key competitor propositions, considering competitor website and social media presence, and periodically presenting findings to senior members of
- Managing monthly PR activities using social media and content
- Performing monthly website analytics with the web team and updating the website via the CMS platform.
- Exploring current and potential business partnerships to get involved in events, seminars and third party collaboration.
The successful candidate will have the Following experience
- Marketing or PR Degree Preferably.
- Excellent IT skills and comfortable using MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and CMS platforms like WordPress.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in their writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with suppliers and colleagues.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience either after graduation or as a year in industry.