Group Technical Sales Support Manager
Seeking an experienced Technical Sales Support specialist, who will be responsible for sales support, operational rollout and ongoing support for new products and existing product upgrades across Europe.
The role will focus on:
- Sales training, pricing, marketing and supporting bids in my Client's business units
- Product and operational roll outs including product training, product set up, specification and co-ordination of connectivity to monitoring partners, and specification and co-ordination of appropriate stock, inventory and operations support systems
- Ensure that all country compliance and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- The Technical Sales Support Manager will work closely with country MDs and the Group Product Director and also support and advise business units on the recruitment of appropriate sales and operational resources.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least seven years proven experience as a Technical Sales/Operations support specialist, preferably from the electronic security industry.
- Strong and proven sales/ account management and Technical/ Operations support skills with a record of successful delivery and customer satisfaction
- A good working knowledge of electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering is required
- Experience of software based products is essential.
- Experience of Design, Installation, Maintenance and Monitoring of CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control & Fire System required
- Experience in Fire & Security Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of electrical power and power sources, particularly battery power sources
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and the ability to understand and implement change
- Pragmatic problem solving ability (being able to simplify the complex in verbal and written communication into succinct messaging is critical)
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to work effectively with both Sales and Technical/Operations colleagues in the UK and Europe
- Good knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma in electrical/electronic engineering or a relevant field degree qualification an advantage
- In addition to English, knowledge of other European languages would be extremely useful -French, Spanish, Italian or German would be helpful.
Travel to Europe will be required frequently