We are recruiting for a Billing Administrator in the Dudley area. Our Client offers pest control, hygiene and work wear services.
As a Billing Administrator you will need to have/be:
- Previous experience of working in a billing environment.
- Use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of billing governance.
- Financial accounting knowledge.
- Salary: £17,000.00 per annum
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Location: Dudley
- Duration: 6 month fixed term contract
Role of a Billing Administrator:
- Collation of information, reconciliation and creation of customer invoices.
- Dealing with customer and business queries relating to invoices and problem solving.
- Posting invoices and credits to finance system.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and working to strict deadlines.
- Offering a high level of customer service.
Benefits of working with us as a Billing Administrator:
- Flexible working hours.
- Full training will be given.
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on :