MOJ Fee Earner
MOJ Fee Earner - Liverpool
My client is now recruiting for a permanent MOJ Fee Earner to join the team in their Liverpool office. The expansive, forward-thinking firm are offering a salary of up to £22,000 dependent upon experience along with a first-rate bonus package.
The client are offering an abundance of space for growth and progression as they are an advanced and dynamic firm.
The role of the MOJ Fee Earner is to handle claims in the designated MOJ Team including the execution of tasks from file allocation to closure in a precise, proactive and efficient manner.
The successful MOJ Fee Earner will:
- Possess and demonstrate sound knowledge of the MOJ portal at pre-litigation
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience with handling fast-tracked RTA claims
- Have excellent attention to detail in order to record information accurately
- Have energy and enthusiasm in order to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
This MOJ Fee Earner position is a truly exciting opportunity! If you are a Fee Earner/ Paralegal/ Claims Handler/ Legal Executive with the relevant experience and you are looking to progress in your career, please don't hesitate to apply.
Please contact Elizabeth Kay, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our websitewww.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.