Graduate Recruitment Consultant
MacKenzie King is currently looking to grow their team of Finance specialist Consultants and is seeking a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join the team based on the outskirts of Brentwood. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of experienced Consultants, and will receive full on the job training within an upbeat and friendly working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from clients.
- Developing a good understanding of the market in order to build stronger relationships with client companies.
- Attracting candidates by using a wide range of media and drafting advertis for use on social media /networks, attending events and referrals.
- Screening and interviewing candidates whilst matching candidates to vacancies.
- Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and future career opportunities.
We provide first class training, development and career progression opportunities. We take a 'hands on’ approach from day one and you can expect regular reviews & appraisals.
During your career with us, you will work alongside proven experts who will support your development and career progression providing years of experience to learn from.
We offer competitive basics and commission structures, which run alongside numerous performance related incentives and a genuine work-life balance.
A positive outlook is a must along with the ability and creativity to build up solid relationships both internally and externally. Due to the fast moving and varied nature of the role, excellent time management and organisational skills are essential.