Eletrical Project Manager
Job Title - Electrical Project Manager
Package - £40k-£50k plus package
Location - Orpington
Our client is experienced in a range of exciting projects in the south east and surrounding areas. They have been established over 15 years and have an excellent reputation within the industry.
As the Electrical Project Manager, you will be working on commercial electrical installations, set productions, exhibitions, HVAC, and the residential sector.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for an Electrical Project Manager with a strong track record to join the business.
You will be running 1-6 projects at any one time depending on size, value and complexity. Some of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that key project objectives are achieved
- Plan and establish programmes for assigned contracts
- Provide leadership on the production team
- Assist the project team with delivery of the scope of work within the project
- Ensure Safety Management Systems are in place along with the quality and environmental management systems
- Date the procurement schedule in line with the contract program
- Arrange and chair internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Arrange external pre-contract meetings with C/A and other key stakeholders
- Respond to all incoming documents directly and copy information to other interested parties as necessary
- Provide training, support and mentoring
- Monitor the quality of work to ensure that all works comply with the relevant standards
- Establish safe and proper working practices and ensure their implementation
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in electrical project management
- Experience independently managing electrical projects
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Good organisation skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on .