Nelson Chambers are recruiting a Financial Controller on behalf of a global business based in Basildon. You will report to the Head of Shared services and manage a team of 7.
- Oversee and develop a team of part-qualified and qualified candidates
- Responsible for the supervision and production of timely reporting on a monthly basis
- Constant review of best working practice and ensuring all reporting is carried out in line with international company policies
- Statutory Reporting under Local GAAP and US GAAP
- Liaising closely with Business Unit Controllers to ensure all Statutory/VAT and Tax reporting are carried out within deadline
- Assisting in year-end audit schedules with both internal audit department and external auditors
- Implementation of new financial reporting systems and assisting in setting SLAs and KPIs
- Production of management reports to present in weekly/monthly management meetings
- Ad-hoc duties as required
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified technically strong Accountant with experience of working for a large group who operate internationally. Managing a large finance team is essential.
In return my client will offer fantastic career growth opportunities, great basic salary and benefits.