Group Financial Crime Senior Associate
One of the UK’s largest and oldest Financial Services Groups is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Crime specialist to provide oversight of their AML & Financial Crime strategy.
This role will focus on providing expert Financial Crime monitoring and advisory services to the group.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice on anti-money laundering/counter terrorism financing and sanctions activities
- Support the Group MLRO with ABC, AML, Sanctions policies and ensure that these are appropriate and up to date
- Producing management information (MI) and reporting for Board-level Risk and Audit Committees
- Lead the Monitoring & Testing programme across the group
- Designing, implementing and delivering training across the group
- Promoting the effective identification, assessment, monitoring and management of Group-wide financial crime risks
- Becoming a trusted and respected adviser to the senior management teams
- Reviewing relevant regulatory and legislative publications, rules and guidance which may impact the business
- Liaising and working with regulators/agencies and industry bodies as necessary
There will be a large emphasis on strategic engagement with senior managers and business units and will require strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, have a track record of providing expert AML, Sanctions and ABC advice to business units.
You will have commercial awareness, have a proven track record of drafting group policy and proving expert knowledge of regulatory body guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a truly engaging Financial Crime professional to influence business decisions within a globally leading financial services organisation